Finanz und Wirtschaft Forum “Structured Products 2018” – 14th November
On 14 November 2018 the first Finanz und Wirtschaft Forum on structured products will be held at the Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute in Rüschlikon. The conference will discuss key questions linked to structured products, and will examine the latest investment trends in depth. Successful portfolio integration – those who own shares & bonds and wish to buy a structured product need to know how the overall picture of the investments will change. In order to deploy products in as targeted a manner as possible, transparency and product understanding are particularly crucial – not just the risk-return profile, but above all the impact on the portfolio as a whole. With the help of structured products, its characteristics can be tailored precisely to the needs of the individual investor.
At the Finanz und Wirtschaft Forum, investors learn not just how they can deploy new technologies in order to see how effectively a product fits into their portfolio, but can also deepen their know-how directly in parallel group discussions conducted between the partners. Switzerland is a pioneer: it has the world’s largest market for structured products and also exports to Asia. Competition between the providers, the automated production of the standard certificates as well as markets for bespoke products ensure transparency, reduced costs and tailored investment solutions.
As an event partner, the SSPA has played a key role in shaping the content of the event and invites you to discover in person on 14 November what opportunities you have to optimise your portfolio with structured products. The detailed programme as well as registration information is available here. SSPA Chairman Georg von Wattenwyl has provided a foretaste of the event in a video message
- Prof Dr Aleksander Berentsen, Dean of the Business Studies Faculty of the University of Basel
- Jürg Brupbacher, Chairman of the Investment Commission of the Pension Fund of the City of Olten and founder and managing director of JBV Vermögensverwaltung AG
- André Buck, Global Head Sales Securities & Exchanges SIX
- Oswald Grübel, former CEO Credit Suisse and UBS
- Dr Thomas Hauser, Managing Partner
- Dr Pirmin Hotz, Vermögensverwaltungen AG
- Dr Vera Kupper Staub, Deputy Chair of the Supervisory Commission for Occupational Pensions OAK BV
- Florian Müller-Reiter, Partner and Head Derivatives Technologies swissQuant
- Prof Dr Maurice Pedergnana, CIO Zugerberg Finanz and lecturer at the Institute for Financial Services Zug of the University of Lucerne
- Maurice Picard, CEO Picard Angst AG
- Georg von Wattenwyl, President of the Swiss Structured Products Association
The Structured Products Forum is aimed at investment-relevant decision-makers and client advisors from banks, asset management companies, family offices, insurers, pension funds and charitable foundations from Switzerland and Liechtenstein.