What is SSPA’s purpose?
SSPA Swiss Structured Products Association strives to maintain and represent the shared interests of its members in the field of structured products and to strengthen the image of such products and thus, the Swiss Financial Center as a whole. SSPA does not engage in any business activities of its own. To fulfill its purpose, SSPA:
- raises awareness of structured products and Association members in Switzerland and abroad
- provides information on structured products and their use in asset management
- promotes acceptance of structured products in asset management
- makes recommendations as needed and defines conduct and industry standards
- monitors the playing field and operating conditions, in Switzerland and abroad, to which structured products are subject. SSPA also generates studies and statistics and suggests possible solutions to members’ concerns.